If you already have permanent make up, which you want to fix, come to consultation. I will try to help you. For every case there is correct decision: laser or chemical removal, camouflage, colour correction, laser colour correction and so on.
|Consultation (explanations, trial impulses)||20 Eur|
|Tattoos (depends on size)|
Price upon the request (after sending the picture or consultation)
(aprox 15 Eur/cm2)
|Pigment removal with RE remover remover (lips contour, eyebrows)||60* Eur|
3 Price is shown for one treatment. For full pigment removal you may need several treatments with month and half break.
* after the treatment we sticktly recommend to purchase Stratamed (25€) or Stratacel (35€) gel for skin aftercare
Laser removal of permanent makeup is the impact of laser pulses on the under skin pigment. "Laser strike" provokes local temperature increasement and the pigment is destroyed. Then its decay products removed from the body by lymphatic system. Similarly, the laser operates at tattoos removal.
If you have a tattoo or permanent makeup which you do not like, and you want to get rid of it - "Center of professional micropigmentation" will help you.
Special laser system Nd: YAG Q-Swithed Laser (neodymium laser) is used to remove low-quality permanent and tattoos. This laser allows quickly and efficiently remove dye from skin. Leaves no scars!
The laser has the following indications:
- Tattoos of different colors and the depth depigmentation
- Partial or complete removal of the pattern of permanent make-up, including anatomically difficult areas: eyelids, eyebrows, lips
- Correction of permanent makeup and tattoos
- Impregnation of the skin pigment particles as a result of injury or traumatic tattoos
- Red eyebrows correction (more details find here)
Important information for those who are going to undergo the laser removal procedure.
- A week before and after the procedure, it is not recommended to sunbathe
- Subsequent normal reactions of the body in the laser treatment zone are possible, similar to the body's reaction to a "broken" wound, such as:
- Swelling. In some cases, after laser treatment of the eyebrows, the swelling can last up to 3 days and spread also to the eye area.
- redness, micro-hematomas from internal damage to blood vessels and capillaries in the treated area (especially eyelids)
- when treating an area with a very dense color, temporary signs of external damage to the epidermis, accompanied by the release of blood and lymph, are possible. I.e. healing of this area will take place with the formation of a crust, which can not be soaked until complete exfoliation
- depigmentation ("burnout") of some hairs (especially dark ones) in the eyebrow area.
- Subsequently, after 7-10 days, the hairs can be dyed with paint. The color of the hairs is restored after a while. We recommend dyeing the hairs of the eyebrows with chemical dye a few days before the laser procedure, then the hairs will not burn out from exposure to the laser.
The manifestation of these reactions is the norm. The intensity of rection depends on the density (multilayer) of the pigment being removed and the individual characteristics of the organism to respond to traumatizations of this kind.
Recommendations for reducing swelling:
- Periodic cold compress on the zone (not ice) for a time of 15-30 min
- Taking an antihistamine (such as Tavegil) in the amount specified in the instructions
- Application of antihistamine and/or decongestant around the treated area (Fenistil gel, Lyoton)
- It is possible to contact a family doctor who will recommend and prescribe a prescription drug that reduces swelling and other signs of injury.
- Light therapy with a Bioptron lamp.
Rejuvi Removal technically is not a laser procedure. To be more precise - it is a unique chemical extraction process. The use of Rejuvi Removal emulsion is a permanent make up removal process employing permanent make up device. Rejuvi Removal suspension consists of metal oxides, which possess physical-chemical properties, similar to permanent make up pigments, thus they have good chemical bond and compatibility. Famous expression "like calls to like" depicts this principle in its fullest. When Rejuvi Removal emulsion comes into physical contact with pigments in the skin, the latter become gradually absorbed by the emulsion. Rejuvi Removal does not settle down in skin layers, as skin reflects and repulses emulsion particles. After permanent make up particles interconnect with Rejuvi Removal emulsion, the skin pushes the blend to the surface. A crust that protects the treated surface from external influence is formed.
Contraindications for Rejuvi Removal emulsion pigment extraction procedure are the same as contraindications for permanent make up procedure conduction (see "here").
Stages of the removal procedure:
- The treatment itself (from 30 to 90 minutes).
- Scab formation and drying. Takes from 7 to 14 days. During this stage it is very important to strictly observe after treatment care instructions, and not try to accelerate the process:
- Do not wet the treated area (short-term contact with water is possible; afterwards you need to wipe the area with paper towel and let it dry on the fresh air). Do not allow the crust to become soft! It should not becomesticky due to humidity or steaming.
- Avoid contact with soap or shampoo entirely.
- Do not affect the crust mechanically (it is not allowed to scratch, rub or tear off the crust). Otherwise, this will increase the risk of scar tissue formation.
- Very rarely smear the treated area with special cream given by the specialist.
!!! Take into account that the scab may be quite thick and dark; there might be edema and swelling. It is recommended not to plan participation in public events during the two week period after the removal procedure !!!
- Complete skin recovery. Takes from 1 to 3 months. During this period it is important to daily use special skin restoring creams, recommended by the specialist.
!!! Skin redness and light local swelling might occur after the skin comes off. There is nothing to get worried about, the skin will fully recover and go back to normal after some time !!!
- Subsequent removal process can be conducted not earlier than 1,5 - 2 months.